These are the lines to follow:
1. Do not talk about /r/SecretSubreddit
2. Do not talk about /r/SecretSubreddit
3. Interns are not people, please don't treat them like they are.
4. Sector R34 is off limits, to all staff, except under extremely rare conditions.
5. Stay out of the vents.
6. You can never leave this place.
7. Treat Other Users as Your Equal. While long term users will likely have a better understanding of the sub, this doesn't mean they're at all more important—or more correct—than new users. Don't try to "pull rank" over newer users, and if you're a newer user yourself, don't feel pressured into agreeing to or rolling with anything that isn't fun for you just because a veteran user wants to.
8. Be Mindful. Remember the human. Different people have different sensibilities, and there's no "Right" answer to whether something is tasteless or funny. A fantastic guideline is to think about who will be offended by it, and if there's reason to expect it would justifiably offend someone, not to hit send. Targeted offensive actions taken to intentionally hurt or upset someone similarly will not be tolerated.
9. Respect Boundaries. Sometimes, a user simply won't want to interact with you. Maybe you constantly argue, maybe you disagree strongly on something irreconcilable. This is their right to request this. If a user asks that you leave them alone, or even goes so far as to block you, please respect that. This is meant to be fun and enjoyable, and nobody enjoys unwanted interactions.
10. Be Honest and Upfront. Deception isn't in the spirit of the subreddit, and trying to trick or manipulate other users—whether through blackmail, alternate "sock puppet" accounts, or other underhanded methods—is strictly forbidden, and will be punished accordingly.
These are not rules, but just things to mind of:
1. Use the dice when roleplaying fights, battles, combat, or anything that may need a touch of chance.
2. Use reddit formatting to spice up your posts and comments. It's more interesting and lends character.
3. The /u/EizunheirKlopp185 System for Judging Dice Rolls:
- 1 : Critical Failure, something ridiculously disastrous happens.
- 2-5 : Bad Failure
- 6-9 : Just a Fail, nothing too bad.
- 10 : Uncanny Valley, some loss and some success.
- 11-14 : General Success
- 15-19 : Good Success.
- 20 : MOTHERFUCKING GOD MODE
4. Play fairly.
Make sure your role-play is balanced. You simply cannot become some sort of overpowered, omniscient god or organization without the sub waging war on you. We have had this happen multiple times. This mostly discludes /u/Sathion and moderators, but hey, you know.